Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man is coming to theatres for the third first time in under two months which means the marketing is about to kick into high gear. Today we got a new trailer (which is pretty good!) and two new posters (which are pretty awful!). Let’s take a look.
- Review: Revenge (Shudder, 2018)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Makes You Feel Like You’re Spider-Man
- ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ Cast Announced, Carrie Fisher to return (but not with CGI)
- Something for the Weekend: ‘Mission: Impossible’ 5 movie collection is $30 on iTunes!
- The Magic Kingdom takes another step towards complete cultural dominance: Disney/Fox merger is approved.