Some games try to be funny with a sparky script written by a bored scriptwriter who dreams of hitting the big league. Even if it manages to rise above the usual misfired dross, the funniest jokes will only work the first time before they become the script equivalent of your Dad dancing at a wedding.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Makes You Feel Like You’re Spider-Man
- ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ Cast Announced, Carrie Fisher to return (but not with CGI)
- Something for the Weekend: ‘Mission: Impossible’ 5 movie collection is $30 on iTunes!
- The Magic Kingdom takes another step towards complete cultural dominance: Disney/Fox merger is approved.
- Huh: David Leitch in talks to direct remake of ‘Enter the Dragon’ because nothing is sacred