How far would you go to get an A in school? Bad Genius tells the story of a group of kids who want (or need) to get high marks but don’t want to put in the work, and it tells that story both slickly and hilariously.
- VIFF Review: ‘The Whale and the Raven’ is quiet and gorgeous
- VIFF Review: ‘Synonyms’ is maddening, heartbreaking, frustrating, challenging, and contains a performance you definitely shouldn’t miss
- Awesome News: Lost Scorsese films, new musicals, a reunion, a spinoff, and more!
- VIFF Review: ‘White Snake’ is an epic, adult, animated adventure
- VIFF Review: ‘Pain and Glory’ is Amaldóvar’s most deeply personal film