It’s easy to say that Columbus is architecture porn for one good reason: it is architecture porn. Video essayist Kogonada’s feature film début frame buildings in ways that I can’t recall seeing them framed before: not only in just the right light and at just the right angle, but with just the right context. This is why it’s misleading to say that it is architecture porn: because it’s so much more than that.
- Review: The Invisible Man is a Timely Reinvention of a Classic
- Catch Up Reviews: Gentlemen, Bad Boys, Bombshells, and more
- Review: Birds of Prey is a good time!
- Franchise Rewatch: James Bond – Part 2: ‘Thunderball through Diamonds Are Forever’, or the End of the Beginning
- 92nd Academy Awards Liveblog!