It’s easy to say that Columbus is architecture porn for one good reason: it is architecture porn. Video essayist Kogonada’s feature film début frame buildings in ways that I can’t recall seeing them framed before: not only in just the right light and at just the right angle, but with just the right context. This is why it’s misleading to say that it is architecture porn: because it’s so much more than that.
- Awesome News: Disney+ Marvel Show news, Parasite News, Christian Bale news, and more!
- Trailer Roundup: Bad Boys, Invisible Men, Animated Hedgehogs, and mind bending horrors
- Review: ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is charming, but muddled satire
- Review: ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ is totally fine
- Review: ‘Doctor Sleep’ shines in more ways than one