Director Mina Shum is back, people. Meditation Park is the latest film from the Vancouver director and the latest to explore the immigrant experience with a woman finding empowerment. You know what? It’s a damn delight, too.
- Trailer Roundup: three new movies, 4 new TV series, and also Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- VIFF 2019: My Favourites From The Festival
- Review: ‘The War of the Worlds’ is a thoughtful, Edwardian adventure
- Review: ‘Zombieland: Double Tap’ has exactly no new ideas
- VIFF Review: ‘Ford v Ferrari’ offers compelling drama and thrilling races