There are many ways to tell a story that has already been told. You can simply re-tell it, or add some embellishments, or you can entirely remake it into something new. The Invisible Man falls squarely into this third category. It takes the bones of a classic monster movie and re-contextualizes it for now.
- Review: The Invisible Man is a Timely Reinvention of a Classic
- Catch Up Reviews: Gentlemen, Bad Boys, Bombshells, and more
- Review: Birds of Prey is a good time!
- Franchise Rewatch: James Bond – Part 2: ‘Thunderball through Diamonds Are Forever’, or the End of the Beginning
- 92nd Academy Awards Liveblog!