People are going to compare God’s Own Country to Brokeback Mountain. It’s inevitable because they cover much of the same ground: two men spending time away from the world and looking after a herd of sheep form a relationship. That isn’t completely unfair because the basics are remarkably similar but also because they’re both great movies.
- Awesome News: Disney+ Marvel Show news, Parasite News, Christian Bale news, and more!
- Trailer Roundup: Bad Boys, Invisible Men, Animated Hedgehogs, and mind bending horrors
- Review: ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is charming, but muddled satire
- Review: ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ is totally fine
- Review: ‘Doctor Sleep’ shines in more ways than one