Warner Bros. had a lot to say at their Time Warner investors meeting today, and most of it was “YOU WANT MOVIES? I’LL SHOW YOU MOVIES!” CEO Kevin Tsujihara gave us a timeline of what Warner Bros. will be working on over the next 6 years. Buckle up (and maybe submit a resume), because it’s one hell of a breakneck pace they’re working with. One that’s not going to leave much room for error, and I would assume means we won’t be seeing Ben Affleck direct movies for a little while. And that isn’t the only thing we won’t be seeing. Continue reading…
- Franchise Rewatch: James Bond – Part 1: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, and Goldfinger or The Definition of Bond
- Review: ‘1917’ is a technical masterwork and a pretty good movie, too.
- 92nd Academy Award Nominations are here to elate and disappoint you
- Ten More From 2019 You Should Totally See
- Simon’s Favourite Films & Games of 2019