Warner Bros. had a lot to say at their Time Warner investors meeting today, and most of it was “YOU WANT MOVIES? I’LL SHOW YOU MOVIES!” CEO Kevin Tsujihara gave us a timeline of what Warner Bros. will be working on over the next 6 years. Buckle up (and maybe submit a resume), because it’s one hell of a breakneck pace they’re working with. One that’s not going to leave much room for error, and I would assume means we won’t be seeing Ben Affleck direct movies for a little while. And that isn’t the only thing we won’t be seeing. Continue reading…
- Awesome News: Disney+ Marvel Show news, Parasite News, Christian Bale news, and more!
- Trailer Roundup: Bad Boys, Invisible Men, Animated Hedgehogs, and mind bending horrors
- Review: ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is charming, but muddled satire
- Review: ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ is totally fine
- Review: ‘Doctor Sleep’ shines in more ways than one