People are going to compare God’s Own Country to Brokeback Mountain. It’s inevitable because they cover much of the same ground: two men spending time away from the world and looking after a herd of sheep form a relationship. That isn’t completely unfair because the basics are remarkably similar but also because they’re both great movies.
- Trailer Roundup: three new movies, 4 new TV series, and also Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- VIFF 2019: My Favourites From The Festival
- Review: ‘The War of the Worlds’ is a thoughtful, Edwardian adventure
- Review: ‘Zombieland: Double Tap’ has exactly no new ideas
- VIFF Review: ‘Ford v Ferrari’ offers compelling drama and thrilling races