People are going to compare God’s Own Country to Brokeback Mountain. It’s inevitable because they cover much of the same ground: two men spending time away from the world and looking after a herd of sheep form a relationship. That isn’t completely unfair because the basics are remarkably similar but also because they’re both great movies.
- Review: The Invisible Man is a Timely Reinvention of a Classic
- Catch Up Reviews: Gentlemen, Bad Boys, Bombshells, and more
- Review: Birds of Prey is a good time!
- Franchise Rewatch: James Bond – Part 2: ‘Thunderball through Diamonds Are Forever’, or the End of the Beginning
- 92nd Academy Awards Liveblog!