Waiting all summer long for your favourite shows to come back in the fall can feel like forever. But with the magic of twitter lots of actors are now posting set selfies to give us all a little sneak peek on what they’re working on. The best of this week includes Chicago PD, Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Kingdom and Kevin Bacon suggesting his wife bring home her Brooklyn Nine-Nine costume.
- VIFF Review: ‘The Whale and the Raven’ is quiet and gorgeous
- VIFF Review: ‘Synonyms’ is maddening, heartbreaking, frustrating, challenging, and contains a performance you definitely shouldn’t miss
- Awesome News: Lost Scorsese films, new musicals, a reunion, a spinoff, and more!
- VIFF Review: ‘White Snake’ is an epic, adult, animated adventure
- VIFF Review: ‘Pain and Glory’ is Amaldóvar’s most deeply personal film