The timer is ticking down the last 37 minutes to the Xbox One media briefing in E3, executives are sweating, and tea is brewing. Get comfy and watch with me to see if Microsoft can do anything to reverse the tide of dissent stemming from gamers after their lukewarm first reveal. DRM? Trading? Prices? Exclusives? Hopefully, all of these questions will be categorically answered.
This is a live blog, so I’ll keep updating with all the latest info and you shouldn’t have to keep refreshing. Remember, you can also get in on the action by commenting on the article or using @ManBitesWonders or @AwesomeFridayCA on Twitter. Here we go!
Here’s all the big announcements:
- New smaller, quieter Xbox 360 model, available today
- Xbox Live Gold members will get two full download titles a month
- Xbox One has:
- Twitch integration
- Unlimited Friends
- Moving from Microsoft Points to real local currency
- Xbox Live Gold can be shared with family
- Releases Nov 2013, $499
- All exclusive games:
- World Of Tanks exclusively coming to Xbox One
- Max: The Curse Of Brotherhood
- Ryse: Son Of Rome
- Killer Instinct
- Sunset Overdrive
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Quantum Break
- Project Spark (game creation tool)
- Crimson Dragon
- Dead Rising 3
- Battlefield 3 DLC PAck #1
- Black Tusk Exclusive
- Halo FPS
No real surprises there, then. I’d say Sony has got it all to play for. Join me later to see if I’m right!
Comments are closed.