It’s easy to say that Columbus is architecture porn for one good reason: it is architecture porn. Video essayist Kogonada’s feature film début frame buildings in ways that I can’t recall seeing them framed before: not only in just the right light and at just the right angle, but with just the right context. This is why it’s misleading to say that it is architecture porn: because it’s so much more than that.
- Review: Revenge (Shudder, 2018)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Makes You Feel Like You’re Spider-Man
- ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ Cast Announced, Carrie Fisher to return (but not with CGI)
- Something for the Weekend: ‘Mission: Impossible’ 5 movie collection is $30 on iTunes!
- The Magic Kingdom takes another step towards complete cultural dominance: Disney/Fox merger is approved.