The 66th Primetime Emmy Awards were held on a Monday and a month earlier this year to accommodate both the VMAs and NFL season. But it’s okay, you’ve seen this show before. No, really. Seth Meyers gave a fantastic monologue but beyond that it was pretty much a lot of the same as last year and the year before. I was so bored that I couldn’t even muster up annoyance at the fact that the President of TV (as Stephen Colbert called him) literally put Sofia Vergara onto a rotating pedestal so that people would have something to look at while he spoke. Continue reading…
- Awesome News: Catch-up Edition #1
- Awesome News: Disney+ Marvel Show news, Parasite News, Christian Bale news, and more!
- Trailer Roundup: Bad Boys, Invisible Men, Animated Hedgehogs, and mind bending horrors
- Review: ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is charming, but muddled satire
- Review: ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ is totally fine