The 66th Primetime Emmy Awards were held on a Monday and a month earlier this year to accommodate both the VMAs and NFL season. But it’s okay, you’ve seen this show before. No, really. Seth Meyers gave a fantastic monologue but beyond that it was pretty much a lot of the same as last year and the year before. I was so bored that I couldn’t even muster up annoyance at the fact that the President of TV (as Stephen Colbert called him) literally put Sofia Vergara onto a rotating pedestal so that people would have something to look at while he spoke. Continue reading…
- Review: Revenge (Shudder, 2018)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Makes You Feel Like You’re Spider-Man
- ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ Cast Announced, Carrie Fisher to return (but not with CGI)
- Something for the Weekend: ‘Mission: Impossible’ 5 movie collection is $30 on iTunes!
- The Magic Kingdom takes another step towards complete cultural dominance: Disney/Fox merger is approved.