Warner Bros. had a lot to say at their Time Warner investors meeting today, and most of it was “YOU WANT MOVIES? I’LL SHOW YOU MOVIES!” CEO Kevin Tsujihara gave us a timeline of what Warner Bros. will be working on over the next 6 years. Buckle up (and maybe submit a resume), because it’s one hell of a breakneck pace they’re working with. One that’s not going to leave much room for error, and I would assume means we won’t be seeing Ben Affleck direct movies for a little while. And that isn’t the only thing we won’t be seeing. Continue reading…
- Awesome: 120 Behind The Scenes Photos from 'The Dark Knight' Trilogy
- VIFF Review: 'Bad Genius' is a slick caper film
- The Legend of Korra – Episodes 3.04 & 3.05
- Lorde to Curate the Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Soundtrack
- VIFF Review: 'The Hidden Sword' is a muddled mess with some awesome martial arts action
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Makes You Feel Like You’re Spider-Man
- ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ Cast Announced, Carrie Fisher to return (but not with CGI)
- Something for the Weekend: ‘Mission: Impossible’ 5 movie collection is $30 on iTunes!
- The Magic Kingdom takes another step towards complete cultural dominance: Disney/Fox merger is approved.
- Huh: David Leitch in talks to direct remake of ‘Enter the Dragon’ because nothing is sacred