Waiting all summer long for your favourite shows to come back in the fall can feel like forever. But with the magic of twitter lots of actors are now posting set selfies to give us all a little sneak peek on what they’re working on. The best of this week includes Chicago PD, Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Kingdom and Kevin Bacon suggesting his wife bring home her Brooklyn Nine-Nine costume.
- Review: Revenge (Shudder, 2018)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Makes You Feel Like You’re Spider-Man
- ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ Cast Announced, Carrie Fisher to return (but not with CGI)
- Something for the Weekend: ‘Mission: Impossible’ 5 movie collection is $30 on iTunes!
- The Magic Kingdom takes another step towards complete cultural dominance: Disney/Fox merger is approved.