Andrew Garfield has a marvellous gift: when he smiles he does so with his entire face, including his eyes. This may sound like a weird thing to start a review with but when you’re talking about a film where he has to lay completely motionless save for his face it kind of becomes a big deal.
- The Orville Is My Favourite Star Trek
- VIFF Review: 'Bad Genius' is a slick caper film
- VIFF Review: 'The Green Fog' with Kronos Quartet playing live was something else.
- Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi Trailer Is Finally Here
- 'The Dark Tower' good guy and bad guy get a trailer each (plus, posters!)