Here’s a quick fact for you: Tom Cruise is 54 years old. I am pretty sure that he has a Lazarus Pit stashed away somewhere. Here’s another fact: when he’s not doing an endless string of action films, Tom Cruise is a pretty good actor. He’s got a new movie coming out this fall that may or may not remind us of that. Let’s take a look.
- Awesome: David Ehrlich's 25 Best Movies of 2017 Video Countdown
- Genuinely Great Xbox Live Indie Game Alert: Grid Space Shooter
- Warner Brothers' 2020 Vision - Harry Potter & LEGO Trilogies and a Justice League Ten Pack
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S01E01 "Pilot" and S01E02 "0-8-4" Discussion
- These Are The Episodes... Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Season 6
- Review: Revenge (Shudder, 2018)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Makes You Feel Like You’re Spider-Man
- ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ Cast Announced, Carrie Fisher to return (but not with CGI)
- Something for the Weekend: ‘Mission: Impossible’ 5 movie collection is $30 on iTunes!
- The Magic Kingdom takes another step towards complete cultural dominance: Disney/Fox merger is approved.