This spring I wrote a series of articles about Big Brother Canada. My own personal experiment to see if I could elevate the discussion surrounding the social experiment that is the very popular long-running international series. Now that the American version of the show is running I was contacted and asked to be a guest on a new YouTube show called Reality Rehab by Get Real LOL where I got to talk with BB17’s Jason Roy.
If you’re interested in hearing what it’s really like being on this kind of reality competition show, or just want some gossip about the current season, check it out.
To catch up on the series I wrote about Big Brother Canada Season 3, follow the links below…
- The $100,000 First Impression
- Topless Hot Tubs & Burst Balloons
- To Have and to Have Not (An Alliance)
- Blabbermouths, Beavers & Spin the Bottle
- Don’t Hate The Game, Hate The Players
- Ladies Night (Oh What A Night)
- Big Egos, Bullies, and Boss Bitches
- Namaste, Bro.
- The End of Foreplay
- No More “I Love You’s”: A Johnny Veto Mixtape.
- In and Out and Back In
- “I Want Your Blood On My Hands.”
- So Long Brutus, Don’t Let The Centurion Hit You On The Way Out
- The Best Lie is None At All
- Kentucky Fried Veto
- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! (A Hat Tip to Production)
- Never Trust a Big Butt & A Smile
- (Twistos) Twist the Knife In My Heart
- The Final Twistos Twist
- Hell, Heroes & Jalapenos
- The Best Friend or The Boyfriend?
- The Final Final Twist (No Really… We Mean It This Time)
- And the Winner Is… Production!