The first trailer for Kingdom (previously Navy St.) is here, and it delivers. So much so that I can ignore the fact that it uses this year’s trailer music of choice “Jungle” by X Ambassadors, Jamie N Commons. No word yet on when (or if) it will be airing in Canada, as it’s being produced specifically for DIRECTV. I’m predicting it’s a massive hit for Jonathan Tucker & Matt Lauria. Fingers crossed that it finds its way North.
- Review: Revenge (Shudder, 2018)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Makes You Feel Like You’re Spider-Man
- ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ Cast Announced, Carrie Fisher to return (but not with CGI)
- Something for the Weekend: ‘Mission: Impossible’ 5 movie collection is $30 on iTunes!
- The Magic Kingdom takes another step towards complete cultural dominance: Disney/Fox merger is approved.