Hot on the heels of all the character posters we get a red band trailer for Seth McFarlane’s A Million Ways To Die In The West.
Things I like:
- Red Band trailers are really the way to go with Seth McFarlane humour since it works so much better the more vulgar it is.
- I’m very happy this appears to be firmly set in “R Rated” territory for the same reason.
- Giovanni Ribisi doing the same creepy as fuck drinking-a-drink-with-a-straw-while -gyrating dance he did in Ted. Nice call back there.
- Liam Neeson with his natural Irish accent. Seriously, doesn’t happen enough.
Things I’m not sure about:
- Not enough Neil Patrick Harris.
- Is every joke just someone dying?
- It’s not 30th May yet.